Church of the Good Shepherd (Saint Ignace, Mich.)
- Existence: 1882 - 2011
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Scope and Contents This collection primarily contains ledgers from the Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd in Saint Ignace, MI (as well as a few ledgers from Saint Andrew's in Moran, MI, and the Chippewa County Episcopal Mission) from 1890 to 2011. It includes parish registers, records of services (baptisms, confirmations, weddings, and funerals), financial records from the altar guild, guest books, records of donations to the church, and a prayer book from 1929. There is also a 2008 survey of property owned by...
Dates: 1905 - 2011