Marquette Area Glass Negatives collection
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of glass negatives taken in Marquette County and Alger County in the early-to-mid twentieth century. Many of the images concern mining, logging, fishing, Presque Isle Park, and the Marquette ore docks.
- 1912 - 1951
Conditions Governing Access
No restrictions. Open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
No copyright (http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/NoC-US/1.0/)
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
The original records are held by the Central Upper Peninsula and Northern Michigan University Archives. They can be contacted at (906) 227-1225 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
View This Collection Online
This collection is part of UPLINK, the Upper Peninsula Digital Network. You can see it on the UPLINK website here.
- Alger County (Mich.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Marquette (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Marquette County (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photographs. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Marquette Area Glass Negatives collection
- Annika Peterson
- 4 May 2022
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Superiorland Library Cooperative Repository
1615 Presque Isle Avenue
Marquette MI 49855