Mackinac Bridge Authority photographs
Scope and Contents
A collection of photographs documenting the construction of the Mackinac Bridge from 1954 to 1957 and events on the bridge from 1958 to 1975.
- 1954 - 1975
Conditions Governing Access
No restrictions. Open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
In copyright (http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/)
Biographical / Historical
The Mackinac Bridge, a suspension bridge that connects the Lower and Upper Peninsulas of Michigan, was constructed between 1954 and 1957. It is still in operation. It is operated by the Mackinac Bridge Authority.
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
The original records are held by the Mackinac Bridge Authority. They can be contacted at their Contact Us page (https://www.mackinacbridge.org/about-the-bridge/contact-us/)
View This Collection Online
This collection is part of UPLINK, the Upper Peninsula Digital Network. You can see it on the UPLINK website here.
- Bridges Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Building. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Mackinac, Straits of (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Mackinaw City (Mich.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photographs. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Saint Ignace (Mich.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Mackinac Bridge Authority photographs
- Annika Peterson
- 26 May 2022
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description