Wesley Perron Railroad collection
Scope and Contents
The Wesley Perron Railroad collection is a compilation of transcribed and summarized newspaper articles and other documents relating to railroads in the Upper Peninsula, especially the Duluth, South Shore and Atlantic (DSS and A) railway. The materials range from 1885 to 1976, though the bulk of the material dates from between 1885 and 1900.
- 1885 - 1976
- Majority of material found within 1885 - 1900
Conditions Governing Access
No restrictions. Open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Some items have no copyright (http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/NoC-US/1.0/); others are in copyright (http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/).
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
The original records are held by the Peter White Public Library. They can be contacted at (906) 228-9510 or at their Contact Us page (https://pwpl.info/location-and-contact).
View This Collection Online
This collection is part of UPLINK, the Upper Peninsula Digital Network. You can see it on the UPLINK website here.
- Chicago and North Western Railway Company
- Chicago and North Western Transportation Company
- Duluth, South Shore, and Atlantic Railroad Company
- Duluth, South Shore, and Atlantic Railway Company
- Marquette & Western Railroad
- Minneapolis, St. Paul & Sault Ste. Marie Railroad Company
- Railroads. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Transportation. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Peter White Public Library (Organization)
- Wesley Perron Railroad collection
- Annika Peterson
- 17 June 2022
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Superiorland Library Cooperative Repository
1615 Presque Isle Avenue
Marquette MI 49855