Thompson State Fish Hatchery Collection
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of three photographs of the fish hatchery and a newspaper article documenting a remodeling of the hatchery.
- 1922 - 1980
Conditions Governing Access
No restrictions. Open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Some items are in copyright and some are not. See item-level metadata for details.
Biographical / Historical
The Thompson State Fish Hatchery opened in 1922 and is still in operation today.
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
The original records are held by the Thompson Township Historical Advisory Committee. They can be contacted at https://www.facebook.com/Thompsonhistoricalcommittee/.
View This Collection Online
This collection is part of UPLINK, the Upper Peninsula Digital Network. You can see it on the UPLINK website here.
- Fish hatcheries Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Fishing. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Michigan. Department of Natural Resources
- Parks Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Schoolcraft County (Mich.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Thompson Township (Mich.) Subject Source: Local sources
- Thompson State Fish Hatchery Collection
- Annika Peterson
- 26 January 2023
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Thompson Township Historical Advisory Committee Repository