Gail Griffith Interview (Part of the Women's Center Oral History Collection)
Identifier: MSS-302_02_Gail Griffith
- Griffith, Gail (Interviewee, Person)
Gail served as the interim director of The Women's Center in Marquette, Michigan before Holly Greer was chosen as director. Gail is one of the founding mothers of The Women's Center. Gail was a faculty member at Northern Michigan University when she helped establish The Women's Center, so she talks about how NMU supported The Women's Center and how exactly the university was involved. Recorded at Jane Ryan's home in Marquette, Michigan.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish MSS-302_02, Gail Griffith Interview (Part of the Women's Center Oral History Collection) must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 file (1 video file (20 minutes, 46 seconds))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
MSS-302, Women's Center Oral History Collection
Accessed via YouTube.
- Feminism. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Marquette (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Northern Michigan University
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Streaming video. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Women's Center (Marquette, Mich.)