Holly Greer Interview (Part of the Women's Center Oral History Collection)
Identifier: MSS-302_03_Holly Greer
- Greer, Holly (Interviewee, Person)
Holly was the first director at The Women's Center in Marquette, Michigan and one of the founding mothers. She talks about her experiences as the director and how The Women's Center influenced her career including when she was elected mayor. Holly mentions what types of workshops and programs they started and what these workshops did for women, like assertiveness training. Recorded at Jane Ryan's home in Marquette, Michigan.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish MSS-302_03, Holly Greer Interview (Part of the Women's Center Oral History Collection) must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, email@example.com. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 file (1 video file (35 minutes, 17 seconds))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
MSS-302, Women's Center Oral History Collection
Accessed via YouTube.
- Counseling. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Feminism. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Marquette (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Streaming video. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Women's Center (Marquette, Mich.)