Jacqueline Dalt Interview (Part of the Women's Center Oral History Collection)
Identifier: MSS-302_09_Jacqueline Dalt
- Dalt, Jacqueline (Interviewee, Person)
Jacqueline was in an abusive marriage for 20 years until she decided to move on and leave her husband. She took her children with her to Marquette, Michigan and started taking classes at Northern Michigan University. While she was a student she went to The Women's Center. She talks about how significantly the workshops and trainings she attended impacted her life and later, her career. Place of recording unknown.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish MSS-302_09, Jacqueline Dalt Interview (Part of the Women's Center Oral History Collection) must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 file (1 video file (26 minutes, 29 seconds))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
MSS-302, Women's Center Oral History Collection
Accessed via YouTube.
- Feminism. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Marquette (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Streaming video. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Women's Center (Marquette, Mich.)