Norma Greenwood Interview (Part of the Women's Center Oral History Collection)
Identifier: MSS-302_10_Norma Greenwood
- Greenwood, Norma (Interviewee, Person)
In 1973 Norma was a widow with two children and started taking classes at Northern Michigan University. She went to The Women's Center in Marquette, Michigan and talks about different workshops that she participated in. After two years of attending, she started leading the workshops herself and became a peer group worker. Norma graduated from NMU with a degree in accounting, which lead to a job shortly after that. She recalls how The Women's Center helped her get a job and achieve her goals. Recorded at Jane Ryan's home in Marquette, Michigan.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish MSS-302_10, Norma Greenwood Interview (Part of the Women's Center Oral History Collection) must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, email@example.com. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 file (1 video file (25 minutes))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
MSS-302, Women's Center Oral History Collection
Accessible via YouTube.
- Feminism. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Marquette (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Streaming video. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Women's Center (Marquette, Mich.)