Rosa Diddams Interview (Part of the Women's Center Oral History Collection)
Identifier: MSS-302_19_Rosa Diddams
- Diddams, Rosa (Interviewee, Person)
Rosa received her bachelor's degree in special education from Milwaukee University and eventually settled down in Marquette, Michigan, where her husband got a job. She received her CPA through Northern Michigan University and worked in an accounting office for many years. She recently became involved in The Women's Center when Patricia Micklow asked her to serve on the board because she wanted a CPA as a representative. Rosa describes some of the financial problems the center has been facing recently and what The Women's Center has been doing to solve those problems. Recorded at Jane Ryan's home in Marquette, Michigan.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish MSS-302_19, Rosa Diddams Interview (Part of the Women's Center Oral History Collection), must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 file (1 video file (20 minutes, 25 seconds))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
MSS-302, Women's Center Oral History Collection
Accessible via YouTube.
- Feminism. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Marquette (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Streaming video. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Women accountants. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Women's Center (Marquette, Mich.)