Peggy Frazier Interview (Part of the Women's Center Oral History Collection)
- Digitized: 2015-08-04
- Frazier, Peggy (Interviewee, Person)
Peggy became involved with The Women’s Center while she was working on staff at Northern Michigan University. She was on the board during the planning for The Women’s Center to move from a church basement to their own building. Peggy describes how her financial strategies helped the board buy the building they needed at a price they could afford. During the renovation of the first building for The Women’s Center, Peggy spent her lunch breaks driving a dump truck to and from the landfill. Recorded at Jane Ryan’s home in Marquette, Michigan.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish MSS-302_16, Peggy Frazier Interview (Part of the Women's Center Oral History Collection), must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, email@example.com. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 video file (30 minutes, 37 seconds))
Existence and Location of Originals
MSS-302, Women's Center Oral History Collection
Accessible via YouTube.
- Feminism. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Marquette (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Streaming video. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Women's Center (Marquette, Mich.)