Gildo and Christine DeMuri Interview (Part of the Italian American Oral History Project)
- DeMuri, Gildo (Interviewee, Person)
DeMuri talks about why his family came to America. He speaks on the Sons of Venice club and other Venetians in the area. His wife, Christine Frigo DeMuri, also talks about her family. They are cheese makers and she talks about their business growing from door-to-door to the 3 factories they own and operate today. Interview conducted by Russell Magnaghi. Recorded at Iron Mountain, Michigan.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish Gildo and Christine DeMuri Interview (Part of the Italian American Oral History Project), must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, email@example.com. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 sound file (82 min.))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
MSS-202, Italian American Oral History Project
- Iron Mountain (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Italian Americans. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Streaming audio. Subject Source: Local sources
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings