Frank Taccolini Interview (Part of the Italian American Oral History Project)
- Taccolini, Frank (Interviewee, Person)
Taccolini came over from Italy with his mother. He worked as a miner and also lived in California. He shares his memories of growing up with Italian traditions such as sausage and wine making. There were several other Italian families in the area and he talks about their daily lives. The Barasas and Markettys are specifically mentioned. Recorded at Negaunee, Michigan.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish Frank Taccolini Interview (Part of the Italian American Oral History Project), must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, email@example.com. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 sound file (82 min.))
Existence and Location of Originals
MSS-202, Italian American Oral History Project
- Italian Americans. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Negaunee (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Streaming audio. Subject Source: Local sources
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings