Frank (Pat) and Bessie Mancuso Interview
- Mancuso, Frank (Frank M.) (Interviewee, Person)
Frank discusses coming from Italy via New York in 1906. He gives some family history and talks about what he remembers of Italy at that time. He then gives his job and schooling history and discusses the many ethnic neighborhoods in the area. Later, he and Bessie talk about their children and the Sons of Italy Lodge. Recorded at Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, Canada.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish Frank (Pat) and Bessie Mancuso Interview (Part of the Italian American Oral History Project), must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 sound file (112 min.))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
MSS-202, Italian American Oral History Project
- Italian Americans. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ontario. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Sault Ste. Marie (Ont.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Streaming audio. Subject Source: Local sources