Frank Grego Interview (Part of the Italian American Oral History Project)
- Grego, Frank (Frank J.) (Interviewee, Person)
Grego talks about his father, the first member of his family to come to the United States, and his brothers, who fought in WWI. His father came over to work on the Soo Locks before becoming a plumber and then opening a loan business. He talks about the Depression and how it affected the loan store. Recorded at Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish Frank Grego Interview (Part of the Italian American Oral History Project), must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 sound file (120 min.))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
MSS-202, Italian American Oral History Project
- Italian Americans. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Sault Sainte Marie (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Streaming audio. Subject Source: Local sources
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings