Flossie Dani Interview (Part of the Italian American Oral History Project)
- Dani, Flossie (Interviewee, Person)
Dani discusses her school and work life in factories. She also talks about life in the Upper Peninsula in the early 1900's, including the winters, food and the Depression. Interview conducted by Russell Magnaghi. Recorded at Hermansville, Michigan.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish Flossie Dani Interview (Part of the Italian American Oral History Project), must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, email@example.com. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 sound file (75 min.))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
MSS-202, Italian American Oral History Project
- Hermansville (Mich.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Italian Americans. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Streaming audio. Subject Source: Local sources
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings