John Gedda Interview (Part of the Italian American Oral History Project)
- Gedda, John (Interviewee, Person)
Gedda shares details of his father, who was a miner before opening a bakery, which Gedda took over. He and Dr. Magnaghi then start looking at old images and discussing the memories they bring up. Recorded at Hancock, Michigan.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish John Gedda Interview (Part of the Italian American Oral History Project), must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, email@example.com. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 sound file (42 min.) )
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
MSS-202, Italian American Oral History Project
- Hancock (Mich.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Iron mines and mining. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Italian Americans. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Streaming audio. Subject Source: Local sources