David Spelgatti Interview (December 9, 1985) (Part of the Italian American Oral History Project)
- Spelgatti, David (Interviewee, Person)
Much of this interview covers the previous tape from 1980. The boarding house is covered more in-depth as well as his father's mining history. He also discusses other Italians living in the area (such as the Barasa and Marketty families), and the kinds of jobs they had. Recorded at Ishpeming, Michigan.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish David Spelgatti Interview (December 9, 1985) (Part of the Italian American Oral History Project), must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 sound file (68 min.))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
MSS-202, Italian American Oral History Project
- Ishpeming (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Italian Americans. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Streaming audio. Subject Source: Local sources
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings