Carlo Fera Interview (Part of the Italian American Oral History Project)
- Fera, Carlo (Interviewee, Person)
Fera talks about Italians in Canada; why they came and what businesses they began. He also has extensive knowledge of the Sons of Italy Lodge, the first one created in Canada. He gives some history of the Lodge, focusing on its disbandment during World War II. He also discusses other general topics like Italian bands, holidays and churches. Russell Magnaghi conducted the interview. Recorded at Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish Carlo Fera Interview (Part of the Italian American Oral History Project), must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 sound file (55 min.))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
MSS-202, Italian American Oral History Project
- Italian Americans. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ontario. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Sault Ste. Marie (Ont.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Streaming audio. Subject Source: Local sources