Assunta Masini Interview (Part of the Italian American Oral History Project)
- Masini, Assunta (Interviewee, Person)
Assunta speaks Italian in this interview, and a translator is utilized. She talks about what she thought of Mussolini and her arrival in the United States. Recorded at Hancock, Michigan.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish Assunta Masini Interview (Part of the Italian American Oral History Project), must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, email@example.com. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 sound file (16 min.))
Existence and Location of Originals
MSS-202, Italian American Oral History Project
- Hancock (Mich.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Italian Americans. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Streaming audio. Subject Source: Local sources
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings