Amerigo Feruggi Interview (Part of the Italian American Oral History Project)
- Feruggi, Amerigo (Interviewee, Person)
Feruggi talks about his father, who was a miner, and how Feruggi's family followed him over to America. The family also farmed extensively as well as operated a small milking venture, so he is able to give many details of an average day on a small Italian farm. The participation of the family in World War II and sleigh riding during the winter are other interesting topics. Recorded at Iron Mountain, Michigan.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish Amerigo Feruggi Interview (Part of the Italian American Oral History Project), must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, email@example.com. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 sound file (86 min.))
Existence and Location of Originals
MSS-202, Italian American Oral History Project
- Iron Mountain (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Italian Americans. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Streaming audio. Subject Source: Local sources
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings