Judith Bailey (2001) Interview Transcript
President Judith Bailey continues with her open discussion of her projects and accomplishments at Northern Michigan University since her prior interview. Topics include facility improvements, state funding, and student recruitment.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Judith Bailey (2001) Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, email@example.com. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (27 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
Logan ? (There was already a digital object with the same PDF. No archival object with exact same date. There is a 2001 interview for which we do have an audio version and for which there is an archival object, but it is the wrong date. Perhaps they are the same interview?)
- College presidents. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Northern Michigan administration. Subject Source: Local sources
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Women college presidents. Subject Source: Fast