Judith Bailey (2003) Interview Transcript
In the last of a four-part interview spanning her time as president, Judith Bailey discusses Board of Trustee changes, more building renovations, general changes to campus, budget issues, and an overall reflection on her time and accomplishments at Northern Michigan University.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Judith Bailey (2003) Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (25 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
3302-01, Northern Michigan University and Area Audio Collection
- Budgets. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- College presidents. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Northern Michigan University. Board of Trustees
- Northern Michigan administration. Subject Source: Local sources
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Women college presidents. Subject Source: Fast