Haldor (Halldor?) Egilsson Interview Transcript
Icelandic immigrant Haldor (Halldor?) Egilsson discusses his heritage and growing up in Marquette, Michigan in the 1960s. Also included are details about culture throughout the Upper Peninsula.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Haldor Egilsson Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (13 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
3302-01, Northern Michigan University and Area Audio Collection
- Emigration and immigration. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Icelandic Americans Subject Source: Local sources
- Marquette (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings