Norman Hefke Interview Transcript
Norman Hefke discusses his career at Northern Michigan University in his positions as Assistant Dean of Students in 1968 and his transition to Director of Teacher Education Services.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Norman Hefke Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (5 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
3302-01, Northern Michigan University and Area Audio Collection
- Northern Michigan University period (1963-) Subject Source: Local sources
- Northern Michigan administration. Subject Source: Local sources
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings