James Hendricks Interview Transcript
James Hendricks gives his personal background and shares his career as a faculty member in the education program at Northern Michigan University starting in the late 1960s. Topics include details of the Mott Program, the John D. Pierce School, changes in the department, and his views on the future trends in education.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the James Hendricks Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (15 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
3302-01, Northern Michigan University and Area Audio Collection
- Education. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Northern Michigan University. John D. Pierce Training School
- Northern Michigan faculty and staff. Subject Source: Local sources
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings