Susan Larson Interview Transcript
Susan Larson talks about her time at Northern from 1957-61 as a social work student and coming back as a faculty member. She discusses the changes on campus and in the program.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Susan Larson Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, email@example.com. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (9 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
3302-01, Northern Michigan University and Area Audio Collection
- Northern Michigan College period (1955-1963) Subject Source: Local sources
- Northern Michigan alumni/alumnae. Subject Source: Local sources
- Northern Michigan faculty and staff. Subject Source: Local sources
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Social work education. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings