Michael Marsden Interview Transcript
Dr. Michael Marsden discusses his own educational history, how he came to be the Dean of the College of Arts and Science at Northern Michigan University from 1992-1999, and his career as a scholar.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Michael Marsden Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (18 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
3302-01, Northern Michigan University and Area Audio Collection
- Northern Michigan University period (1963-) Subject Source: Local sources
- Northern Michigan administration. Subject Source: Local sources
- Northern Michigan faculty and staff. Subject Source: Local sources
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings