John Marshall Interview Transcript
John Marshall, a retired employee of Cleveland Cliffs and Kennecott mining companies, discusses his career in iron ore mining at the Empire, Tilden, and Republic mines in the Upper Peninsula, the evolution of mining practices since the 1970s, and the future of mining in the area.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the John Marshall Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, email@example.com. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (5 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
3302-01, Northern Michigan University and Area Audio Collection
- Cleveland-Cliffs Iron Company
- Iron mines and mining. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings