James Rapport (1994) Interview Transcript
James Rapport talks about coming to Northern as a faculty member in the new Communications Department in the 1950s and 1960s. Specific details include the theatre program, his impressions of President Harden and other members of the administration, building renovations,the Dome, his tenure as department head, and the four course plan.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the James Rapport (1994) Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, email@example.com. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (25 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
3302-01, Northern Michigan University and Area Audio Collection
- Harden, Edgar L.
- Northern Michigan University. Superior Dome
- Northern Michigan administration. Subject Source: Local sources
- Northern Michigan faculty and staff. Subject Source: Local sources
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Theater. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings