Paul Suomi Interview Transcript
Paul Suomi discusses his time at Northern Michigan University in the late 1950s and early 1960s as a student. Details include his personal background growing up in Ishpeming, what brought him to Northern, and general student life at Northern.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Paul Suomi Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (12 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
3302-01, Northern Michigan University and Area Audio Collection
- Ishpeming (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Northern Michigan College period (1955-1963) Subject Source: Local sources
- Northern Michigan alumni/alumnae. Subject Source: Local sources
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings