Eugene Whitehouse (1981) Interview Transcript
Eugene Whitehouse talks about his start at Northern Michigan University in the history department, changes to campus, and his transition to being Associate Dean. He discusses the McClellan Controversy, the McGoff issue, and the general development of the department.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Eugene Whitehouse (1981) Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, email@example.com. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (37 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
3302-01, Northern Michigan University and Area Audio Collection
- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- McClellan, Robert F.
- McGoff Lectures Series
- Northern Michigan administration. Subject Source: Local sources
- Northern Michigan faculty and staff. Subject Source: Local sources
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings