Rosa Diddams Interview Transcript (Part of the Women's Center Oral History Collection)
- Diddams, Rosa (Interviewee, Person)
Rosa received her bachelor's degree in special education from Milwaukee University and eventually settled down in Marquette, Michigan, where her husband got a job. She received her CPA through Northern Michigan University and worked in an accounting office for many years. She recently became involved in The Women's Center when Patricia Micklow asked her to serve on the board because she wanted a CPA as a representative. Rosa describes some of the financial problems the center has been facing recently and what The Women's Center has been doing to solve those problems.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Rosa Diddams Interview Transcript (Part of the Women's Center Oral History Collection), must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, email@example.com. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (6 pages))
Existence and Location of Originals
MSS-302, Women's Center Oral History Collection
- Feminism. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Marquette (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Women's Center (Marquette, Mich.)