Adam Brish Interview Transcript
Dr. Adam Brish discusses his medical career as a neurosurgeon beginning with medical training in Poland, then Israel, and finally the United States. He led the way for Marquette General Hospital's neurosurgery unit which was passed on to other surgeons after he retired in 1993.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Adam Brish Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, email@example.com. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (11 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
3302-01, Northern Michigan University and Area Audio Collection
- Hospitals. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Marquette General Health System (Marquette, Mich.)
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Surgery Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings