Bob Thomson (Thomsen?) Sr. Interview Transcript
Bob Thomson Sr. tells about being the co-owner of Johnson's Sports Center and the early days of his sporting goods shop in downtown Marquette. Having been around since 1945, Bob describes how Marquette's business district has not changed very much, but the way business is conducted has changed. Bob also mentions a few other local businesses that have helped him with his success over the years.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Bob Thomson Sr. Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (10 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
3302-01, Northern Michigan University and Area Audio Collection
- Marquette (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Marquette County (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Small business. Subject Source: Fast
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings