Brian Lindberg Interview Transcript
Brian Lindberg was interviewed by a student in HS 211. He discusses his childhood vacations, religious views, his pre-med major, and life at Northern Michigan University.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Brian Lindberg Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (9 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
3302-01, Northern Michigan University and Area Audio Collection
- Family vacations. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Northern Michigan alumni/alumnae. Subject Source: Local sources
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Religion. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings