Carl Hammerstrom Interview Transcript
Dr. Carl Hammerstrom discusses his medical history and the emergence and growth of the large medical community in Marquette.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Carl Hammerstrom Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (11 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
- Marquette (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Medical care. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings