Cecelia Loch Parett Interview Transcript
Cecelia Parrett discusses her career teaching in Stevenson Township and the small county schools there. She also briefly discusses farm life and the early days at Northern State Normal School.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Cecelia Loch Parett Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (17 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
3302-01, Northern Michigan University and Area Audio Collection
- Agriculture. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Education. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Northern State Normal School period (1899-1927) Subject Source: Local sources
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings