Charles Schwindt Interview Transcript
Charles Schwindt discusses his education and career, what brought him to Marquette, and some of the challenges he and the medical community faced as it developed and became more established in the Upper Peninsula.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Charles Schwindt Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, email@example.com. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (21 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
- Marquette (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Medical care. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings