Cornelius Sochay Interview Transcript
Cornelius Sochay discusses his life story and growing up half Native American and half Caucasian in Nahma, MI. He also describes his experiences while attending Northern Michigan University, serving in the military, and his subsequent professional life.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Cornelius Sochay Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (19 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
- Indians of North America. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Nahma (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Northern Michigan alumni/alumnae. Subject Source: Local sources
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings