Ernie Beck Interviews Transcript
North Marquette historian Ernie Beck shares his expiriences growing up and attending the John D. Pierce School in Marquette, Michigan. In two interviews, he talks about his Finnish roots, ethnic communities, housing development, streetcar lines, his family, and the overall history of North Marquette. This file contains transcripts of both interviews.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Ernie Beck Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (35 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
3302-01, Northern Michigan University and Area Audio Collection
- Finnish Americans. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Marquette (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Northern Michigan University. John D. Pierce Training School
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings