Frankie Andriacchi Interview Transcript
Frankie Andriacchi, a native of Ishpeming, Michigan, explores his family's settlement in the Upper Peninsula from Italy and his life growing up in the Great Depression. He discusses the ethnic groups in the area and his experiences at the Venice Supper Club.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Frankie Andriacchi Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, email@example.com. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (10 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
- Great Depression (1929). Subject Source: Local sources
- Ishpeming (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Italian Americans. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings