G. Fortin Interview Transcript
G. Fortin describes life growing up on a farm in Calvin, Michigan to interviewer Karl Shunk. Interview appears to take place while driving and looking deer sign, and describes various former sites and camp locations.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the G. Fortin Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (29 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
3302-01, Northern Michigan University and Area Audio Collection
- Agriculture. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Calvin (Mich.) Subject Source: Local sources
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings