Harry Rajala Interview Transcript
Former student and Registrar Harry Rajala accounts his time as an undergraduate at Northern in the early 1950s and details of his tenure as the registrar through the 1960s and 1970s. He talks about President Henry Tape, student activities, housing, enrollment, and record-keeping processes.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Harry Rajala Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (14 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
3302-01, Northern Michigan University and Area Audio Collection
- Northern Michigan alumni/alumnae. Subject Source: Local sources
- Northern Michigan faculty and staff. Subject Source: Local sources
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Tape, Henry A.
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings