Holly Greer (1981) Interview Transcript
Holly Greer discusses her role in founding the Marquette Women's Center. Also discussed are her teaching career and her time as mayor of Marquette.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Holly Greer (1981) Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (9 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
3302-01, Northern Michigan University and Area Audio Collection
- Feminism. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Politics and government. Subject Source: Fast
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Women's Center (Marquette, Mich.)