James Collins and John Marshall Interview Transcript
Judge James Collins and John Marshall discuss the Lake Superior Jobs Coalition in Marquette, Michigan in regard to county development and K.I Sawyer. They delve into the relationship between the county government and business advocacy groups.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the James Collins and John Marshall Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, email@example.com. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (14 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
3302-01, Northern Michigan University and Area Audio Collection
- K I Sawyer (Mich.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Marquette (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Politics and government. Subject Source: Fast
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings