James Richard Interview Transcript
James Richard discusses the merger of St. Luke's and St. Mary's hospitals from an administrative standpoint and the challenges of developing an effective medical center in rural areas.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the James Richard Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (14 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
- Medical care. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- St. Luke's Hospital (Marquette, Mich.)
- St. Mary's Hospital (Marquette, Mich.)
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings