Lillian Heldreth Interview Transcript
Lillian Heldreth discusses her involvement with the Native American Studies Department at Northern Michigan University. Topics include the program's conception, Heldreth's teaching career, and the Native American community in the Upper Peninsula.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Lillian Heldreth Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (14 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
3302-01, Northern Michigan University and Area Audio Collection
- Indians of North America. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Native American studies. Subject Source: Local sources
- Northern Michigan faculty and staff. Subject Source: Local sources
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings