Matt Surrell Interview Transcript
Matt Surrell discusses his experiences as the secretary of the Board of Trustees at Northern Michigan University and the process of selecting President Appleberry and President Vandament.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Matt Surrell Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, email@example.com. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (4 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
3302-01, Northern Michigan University and Area Audio Collection
- Appleberry, James Bruce
- Northern Michigan University period (1963-) Subject Source: Local sources
- Northern Michigan University. Board of Trustees
- Northern Michigan administration. Subject Source: Local sources
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Vandament, William E.