Nicoletta and Ronald Jansen Interview Transcript
Nicoletta and Ronald Jansen discuss their lives at Northern Michigan University in the 1940s and 1950s. Topics include Ronald's service in the Navy, Ronald and Nicoletta's careers, their experiences living in the "Vet Ville" at NMU, their experiences with NMU faculty such as Dr. Wahtera, Don Bottom, and Ethel Carey, and life at NMU during that time.
Conditions Governing Use
Permission to publish the Nicoletta and Ronald Jansen Interview Transcript must be obtained from the University Archivist. The University Archivist may be reached by phone at 906-227-1225, or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. The University Archivist may also be reached in Room 126 of the Learning Resource Center, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI.
1 item (1 text file (12 pages))
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Originals
3302-01, Northern Michigan University and Area Audio Collection
- Northern Michigan College of Education period (1941-1955) Subject Source: Local sources
- Northern Michigan alumni/alumnae. Subject Source: Local sources
- Northern Michigan faculty and staff. Subject Source: Local sources
- Oral histories (document genres). Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Transcripts. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- United States. Navy
- Upper Peninsula (Mich.). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Veterans--Education. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings